>Buy Killing Floor because it seems fun
>Just starting out
>First game I enter I select the sharpshooter class
>Buy some pistols and start shooting zeds
>”omg kick lvl 1 pls”
>”admin pls kick”
>”KICK HIM NOW”
>You have been banned
What? You woke up one day and you are now a pixel art character in a strange world? Go on the ultimate star-chasing adventure in Starsss! Search for the legendary Star of Records for your answers! WhiteSponge today announced that the next full and demo version of Starsss Alpha (v0.051a) is now live for Windows/Mac/Linux and is now available for download directly from the game’s site itself.
Download the game directly here from the game’s site:
Starsss’ Game Site – http://www.whitesponge.com/games/starsss
Players use authentic nanoscience while fighting a rogue AI on Mars!
Mission Control: NanoMech is now available on Steam Early Access where users can contribute to the development of this game based on authentic nanoscience and real life NASA space technology.
Find out more at http://store.steampowered.com/app/338030/
NanoMech is a single-player action-adventure game in which players use nanoscience to upgrade future space technologies to accomplish mission objectives. Set fifty years in the future as mankind is colonizing the solar system, the player begins the game by delivering a shipment of raw materials to a factory on the surface of Mars. A rogue artificial intelligence named D-brain has taken control of the factory and most of its robotic workers and refuses to let the humans go. With the threat of a massive Mars dust storm cutting off communications to the rest of the Mars bases, it’s up to the player to save the other humans trapped inside the factory.
Luckily, several friendly robots are on hand to help the player fight back. The robots gift the player with a special spacesuit and teach the player how it can be improved with nanotechnology. As the game progresses, the player is helped further by scientists hiding inside the factory who leave clues and information that help the player understand and use the nanomaterials in optimal ways. This improvement process must be mastered by players as it is directly linked to the progressive difficulty in the game. Presented with puzzle challenges, the player must race against the clock to keep their robotic team members functioning while searching for more raw materials and the hidden scientists in order to get strong enough to confront D-brain directly.
NanoMech was partially funded under grants from the National Science Foundation (Grants #0823411, 0835450) and developed in collaboration with NASA through a Space Act Agreement. Nanotechnology, 3D printing and other cutting edge technologies will drive space exploration in the future. The game is based on real nanotechnology and was reviewed by experts for accuracy. Players learn about and authentically use these technologies in order to improve their equipment and succeed at mission objectives. As players learn how to defeat D-brain, they learn about atomic structures of nanomaterials and their different capabilities. Nanotechnology is science, engineering and technology conducted at the nanoscale, which is about 1 to 100 nanometers. Materials developed using this technology have special properties not previously present with traditional methods.
Galactic adventurers rejoice! The Edge of Space update that launches today is, by far, the biggest the game has ever received. Beyond all the new shiny gear and weapons players can acquire, crafting schematics have been vastly overhauled to create better experience. Brand new creatures have arrived – some passively indifferent, other lethally prejudiced – including a new World Boss to challenge. With a steady cadence of update goodness coming in the months ahead to the final launch of Edge of Space, there’s no better time to explore the boundaries of space especially with Edge of Space on sale for the price $5.84 (a 55% discount featured on Steam’s Daily Deal today!)
Enter the Penguin Dungeon.
The Handyman Studios development team will be livestreaming today at 4 pm PST on Reverb Games’ official Twitch channel, showing off all the work it has done with this content update. Join us to check out all the crazy content additions and gameplay improvements to Edge of Space.
This content update for Edge of Space delivers a treasure chest packed full of new features, including:
- 18 Armor Sets – 18 distinctive armor types specialized in various aspects of combat, exploration, science research, mining, and much more.
- 16 Weapon Schematics – Pew-pew-pew, BOOM-BOOM!
- Tools Of The Trade – 5 added laser mining picks, four Kits to equip, and brand new devices like the Automated Miner and Grappling Hook
- 5 Creature Types – King Jelly and Headhunter mini-bosses headline a host of new deadly terrors
- 4 Pets – Because as useful as the Firefox can be in dark places, having new pets that offer other abilities is rad
- Improved Tier One and Tier Two Gameplay – Updated player progression, updated loot system, improved spawning rates, and more
- Revamped Research System – Research system has been changed to allow players more freedom to diverge off into specific tech branches
- Death System – Gamers have the choice to regenerate with full health at a cryopod location or regenerate instantly at the cost of 1 cryorod with slightly less health
- New World Dungeon and World Boss – Enter the New Penguin Dungeon and get ready for the long-awaited introduction to the new boss, DJ Penguin
- 10 Added Dynamic Event Scenarios – Randomly generated world events that can be beneficial or dangerous
Edge of Space is an open-world, dynamically-generated, sandbox survival-adventure game. Gamers emerge from a crashed cryopod with only a laser mining pick and the minor gear and immediately start exploring, collecting resources from valuable mined ore, and fabricating survival equipment. Some of the fantastic monstrosities gamers will encounter include cybernetically-enhanced Space Laser Sharks, genetically-evolved Plasma Polar Bears, and deadly-quick Jetpack Space Penguins. At the absolute edge of space, gamers must adapt or die – good luck ArkCo Operatives!
As part of the Steam Daily Deal promotion, Edge of Space is available on Steam Early Access for the limited special price of $5.84 (a 55% discount). Edge of Space is regularly available for the price of $12.99. For upcoming feature announcements, please visit the game’s official Website, playedgeofspace.com, follow the development team at Twitter, and “Like” the game on Facebook.
Bundle Stars kicks off Black Friday week with a blistering bundle of indispensable indie games for Windows, Mac and Linux: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/reboot-bundle-9/
Reboot 9.0, launched today, includes six of the best indie games that have ever been featured at Bundle Stars.
- Scourge Outbreak (Windows/Mac)
- 99 Levels to Hell (Windows/Mac/Linux)
- Fearless Fantasy (Windows)
- No Time to Explain (Windows/Mac)
- Not the Robots (Windows/Mac/Linux)
- Time Gentlemen Please! & Ben There, Dan That (Windows)
From ruthless mercenaries and dangerous bounty hunters, to furniture-eating robots and hellish monsters, each title is crammed with action-packed gameplay.
And for the first 48 hours only, Reboot 9.0 is just $1.49, half of its normal price. Buy early to save 96% off the retail prices, and support talented indie developers!
Redeem your game keys on Steam (free account required) and start downloading the games right away.
Ubisoft announced today the PC system requirements for its upcoming title Far Cry 4. Developed by Ubisoft Montréal in collaboration with other Ubisoft studios, Far Cry 4 will be available worldwide on November 18 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC.
- Supported 64-Bit OS: Windows® 7 (SP1) x64 / Windows® 8 x64 / Windows® 8.1 x64
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955 (2.5 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-2400S or 4.0 GHz AMD FX-8350 or better recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB or greater recommended)
- Video Card: 1 GB DirectX® 11–compliant with Shader Model 5.0 or higher
o Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: AMD Radeon™ HD 5850 / 6000 / 7000 / R7 / R9 series, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460 / 500 / 600 / 700 / TITAN series
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible (5.1 surround sound recommended)
- DVD-ROM Drive: Dual-layer Hard Drive Space: 30 GB Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
- Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection
- Note: This product supports 64-bit operating systems only. Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not officially supported. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ on our support website at support.ubi.com.